Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Beneath the Sea!

The song ... Under the Sea, from The Little Mermaid, keeps coming to mind!! I need to plug my iPod earbuds into my ears and get a new song in there!!!!!!

Anyway, I will be going to the Beneath the Sea Expo at the Meadowlands in NJ this weekend!! Saturday, to be specific! I've already reviewed the seminar schedule and have picked out a few seminars that I want to go to.

Dive Back Into Time: Early East Coast Wreck Diving at 9 a.m.

Journey to Digital: Hard Lessons Learned On The Road from Film to Digital at 10 a.m. (if I can make it from the Expo Center over to the Holiday Inn in time!!)

The Camera Coach, Your Guide to Creating Underwater Video at 11 a.m.

Photography: Ask The Pros at noon (I may bring my camera and strobe and see if they can help me out with figuring out the settings that would work best under which conditions)

An Image is Worth a Thousand Words at 1 p.m.

and

Sizing and Sharpening in Photoshop at 3 p.m.

The free time ... what little there will be ... will be spent checking out the booths, looking at different dive computers, BCDs and Regulators and stopping by to say Hi to the ScubaBoard people at their booths. I wonder if Wreck Valley Divers will have a booth? If so, I'll stop by there too!

I think Sunday ..... I'll sleep!!!!

3 comments:

Sarah Goes Scuba Diving said...

Oh my - Wangkhonghwee got you too!! I can't wait to read your blogs about the T&C trip.

Diving_Adventures_Lisa said...

Ok, checked out his blog! Did you see his photos of the whale shark?? VERY cool. People, go check it out!

Anonymous said...

Sarah & Lisa , Thank You for visiting my site . Bye.